- Do not open windows with the heating on.
- To ventilate the house is enough 10 from 15 minutes.
- Do not cover heat sources with curtains, furniture or the like.
- Install a thermostat on the heating and adjust it to a temperature of not more than 20 ° C in winter; for each additional degree you will spend approximately 5% more energy.
- Periodically check the condition of the boiler, increase their efficiency and duration.
- Close that does not require radiators and heating off completely if your house will be unoccupied.
- When reforms in their home, do not hesitate to place a thermal insulation in the exterior walls.
- Install double glazing instead of double window, because although it is more expensive, greater savings will occur.
- Take the daylight.
- Turn off lights when leaving rooms.
- Use next lights to work as reading, study ... and eliminate indirect lighting involving consumer to have to be more powerful.
- Replace the "normal" light bulbs with LED. The purchase price is higher but soon amortize the investment because consume 80% less and last 8 times.
- Keep clean the bulbs, fluorescent tubes and reflectors.
- Before buying an air conditioning, choose the model with the right BTUs for use does not have a high consumption.
- Close windows and blinds down in the heat of the day and open them when cool.
- Place the air conditioner in a shady part. If you put the sun will be much higher consumption.
- always use it at a reasonable temperature, excessive cold greatly increases energy consumption.
- Keep the filters clean air conditioning, for that cleaning is recommended every two or three months; and if there are smokers in the house more often.
Stove and oven:
- Cooking with pressure cooker and with little water represents a savings of 50% of energy.
- Covering pots, pots and pans is achieved save 25% of energy.
- The best choice for cooking is natural gas or butane, but it must be kept in good condition and prevent the burner flame exceeds the bottom of containers.
- Do not open the oven door if not essential.
- Do not use the oven for cooking small quantities of food, or to reheat or thaw.
- A water temperature of 40 ° C is sufficient for showering. Adjust the heater at that temperature to avoid heat water and then cool mixing.
REMEMBER THESE TIPS WILL SAVE IN FOLLOWING THEIR BILLS, Welfare gains.